Welcome to the Search Engine Land ChatBot
Welcome to the BETA version of the Search Engine Land ChatBot, the first generative AI chatbot for search marketers. Our bot has been trained on the Search Engine Land content, allowing you to explore, experiment and learn more about search marketing. It’s Search Engine Land + ChatGPT!
How do I organize my keyword strategy?
Create a content marketing and SEO plan for a local bakery
Write a poem about search marketing!
This bot is BETA software powered by AI which will make mistakes, errors and sometimes even invent things.
Here are some prompt best practices and samples to help you get started:
- Tell the bot to “act” like a persona such as an SEO, PPC, or content marketing expert.
- Be as specific as you can in your prompt including word count, tone, and examples.
- Recognize that the Search Engine Land bot is not a search engine. It’s a generative AI trained on Search Engine Land content. It cannot search the internet (yet).
- Create a keyword strategy and SEO content plan from [insert keywords].
- Write a Google ad for my business that sells organic skincare products to women looking for natural alternatives, emphasizing the benefits of our all-natural ingredients and the satisfaction guarantee for first-time customers.
- Create a list of competitors to [URL or brand name]. List the name of the company, the location of headquarters, the size of the company (small, medium or large) and whether they are a direct or indirect competitor. Please compile the results in a table format.
- Read more prompts here.
New on Search Engine Land