The latest jobs in search marketing
Land your next job in SEO or PPC. These brands and agencies are hiring to fill open search marketing positions right now.
Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
VP of Paid Social, Media.Monks (Chicago / Remote)
- Salary: $150,000 to $250,000 (annual)
- Scale revenue impact of unit through account growth, channel expansion & supporting new client pitches.
- Developing cutting edge social strategy and thought leadership by generating points of view on new social media products, industry trends.
SEO/SEM Manager, KnowBe4 (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Analyze key metrics and results of search programs to make data-backed recommendations for improvement.
- Provide analytical reporting of programs to stakeholders.
SEO Campaign Manager, LinkGraph (Nevada / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Working with one of our Directors of SEO to provide the best possible experience for our clients. You’d be managing and growing your own book of business and scaling together.
- Retaining and building relationships with our clients. Doing highly analytical reporting on their campaign performance, and making tweaks to the strategy where needed.
SEO & Content Strategist, Stratabeat (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with copywriters, analysts, developers, designers, etc. and keep everyone on schedule while simultaneously delivering beautiful work.
SEM Specialist, ADA (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $61,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Establish campaign framework to scale with company growth to target industries and personas
- Deliver regular reports on campaign performance, including recommendations for enhancing campaigns and identifying next steps in increasing ROI.
SEO Specialist, Consultwebs (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 (annual)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and social media and campaigns.
More SEO jobs
SEO Manager, Vanta (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $104,000 to $122,000 (annual)
- Spearhead the development, implementation, and management of SEO strategies.
- Conduct thorough SEO audits, competitor analyses, and keyword research.
Senior SEO Associate, CNET Group (Charlotte, NC / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $162,000 (annual)
- Set Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO strategy from the ground up, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams.
SEO & CRO Marketing Manager, Electric (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Craft all aspects of SEM campaign strategy based on the goals of the business. Initiatives where you will be a primary contributor include keyword/targeting strategy, messaging approach, bid strategy design, as well as investment optimization.
- Translate SEM strategy to in-platform activations that scale across the globe.
SEO Editor, MailOnline (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Spot trends, identify traffic-driving opportunities and communicate those to the newsroom.
- Make recommendations on SEO best practices and optimize stories.
More PPC jobs
Paid Search Manager, DERMSTORE (New York, NY / Hybrid)
- Salary: $110,000 to $120,000 (annual)
- Own the development, execution, optimizations of paid search campaigns across relevant platforms and vendor relationships.
- Maintain day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns across various platforms.
Paid Search Manager, Wpromote (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition for your book of clients.
- Utilizing business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship and client investments.
Paid Media Strategist, SmartBug Media (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Developing, implementing, and leading the account’s paid media strategy for various channels including AdWords, Bing, Amazon, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and other third-party ad platforms.
- Defining important metrics for paid media performance.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
SEM Specialist, Cisco (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Own keyword research, keeping a constant pulse on opportunities to engage our audience.
- Develop a plan to engage our audience with content and a learning path relevant to their search intent. Not all searchers want a demo. Not all buyers want an article.
Marketing Strategist, Forward (San Francisco / On-site)
- Salary: $80,000 to $180,000 (annual)
- Drive structured problem solving, e.g., approach framing, data gathering, analysis, recommendations.
- Conduct research and provide synthesis on priority topics pertinent to Forward’s growth.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
New on Search Engine Land